Learn the basics of traditional Indian cooking with a complete knowledge of Indian spices, herbs and their benefits from Mala, in a small group in-person class. For anyone setting out to cook vegetarian Indian dishes for the first time, this is the class for you! Indian cuisine is defined by its wonderful blend of spices. Learn how to use them to make simple vegetarian meals from scratch. Learn easy recipes to treat your family and friends to an "authentic Indian meal". Class begins with intro to spices with its medicinal values and how to make indian cooking easy. combination of demo and hands-on.
- Vegetable Pakora (fritters) served with Indian chai tea as appetiser.
- Chickpea Curry/Chana Masala - One of the most mouth-watering, tasty, exotic curry dishes from North India - made with chickpeas, tomatoes, onions , ginger and garlic, spiced to perfection.
- Vegetable Pulav Rice: A flavorful Basamati rice dish cooked together with onion and vegetables & aromatics spices and herbs.
- Puri : Most celebrated Indian Bread.
- Yogurt- Cucumber Raita (vegan alternative available) yogurt based sweet and tangy accompaniment with fresh cucumber and spices garnished with cilantro or mint.
Class size 10 people only. Cancelled and rescheduling fee apply
Pre-confirming after scheduling required call 413-885-7272
Class cancelled before 1 week can be rescheduled. Class cancelled with 48hrs of class is non-refundable.
Note: I f you have covid a positive test result required to do last minute cancellation.