This is a very structured session, which gives you an over all touch of indian cuisine in which you learn a wide variety of indian appetizer, breads, curries etc.
1. Each evening will start with intro to spice and ingredients used on that day. We will then start with delicious appetizer, followed by dinner preparation. The class will end with a nice dinner, accompanied by indian music.
2. We will cover well known:
- a.INDIAN APPETISER like variety of Pakora's, Samosa, bread rolls, corn bhel, masala Puri.
- b.CURRIES like Shahi Paneer , Saag paneer, Alu gobi(cauliflower potatoe vegetable dish), Chana masala, moong sprout dish.
- c.INDIAN BREADS like Naan, Garlic naan, Layered Paratha (pan fried layered wheat bread), roti (open fire roasted bread) and Puri (most celebrated fried bread).
- d.RICE DISH like Vegetable Biryani pulav rice.
- e.DESSERTS like Kheer (rice pudding)and carrot halwa.
3. We will cover the basics of indian cooking like: Introduction to indian spice and its medicinal value, how to make ghee (clarified butter), how to make Paneer (home made cheese for curries), and how to grow moong sprouts from moong beans.
Note: This is a great one for Gift Certificates for the value and variety offered. Usually each class $69 but here 3 class for $159 (save $49 like 1 free class)